|1125OYS Spring Sale|| ||close|
Savings are automatic online, in-store or on the phone.
Take an extra 10% off orders up to $999.99 and 20% off orders of $1000 or more — AND get Free Shipping on orders of $198 or more. Discount and Free Shipping offer valid for immediate delivery of orders shipped within the contiguous 48 states.
Discount is applied as items are added to cart.
Powercore Estate™ Latex Mattresses
Better sleep, natural comfort and healthy support. Progressive layers of pure Talalay Latex combined with our exclusive Powercore™ Mattress Unit sense individual body contours and provide targeted levels of support for instant pressure response. Enjoy the energy boosting benefits of a deeper, more relaxing sleep. Instant comfort response and natural comfort of pure latex make this the best latex mattress on the market today.
- Plush yet supportive feel provides firm comfort with excellent pressure point relief
- Pure, American made Talalay latex is naturally cool, durable and sustainably produced
- Maintains a consistent body temperature throughout the night to enable a deeper sleep
- Great choice for partners with large weight differentials with individual response for each sleeper
- Powercore™ provides enhanced sensitivity and instant response to body pressure where needed
- Made to order in our local New Jersey factory
(more about powercore™)
|More Powercore™ Information|| ||close|
Estate™ Latex Mattress
Why are these mattresses different and unique?
Powercore™ Spring Mattress Units
- Because our care, experience and quality will help you realize your true sleep potential.
- Simply put, the way we put our top quality materials together makes a better mattress.
- The innovative designs and our investment in specialty equipment provides an ability to do things other manufacturers can't easily duplicate.
- You get the best materials available. If we can't find something good enough, we create it ourselves.
- You can buy with confidence. Estate™ Latex mattresses are made at our East Rutherford, NJ factory. Our quality control is 100%.
- Every mattress is carefully built and thoroughly checked by proud people who truly care.
The exclusive Powercore™ Mattress Unit is the secret behind achieving a new level of comfort and true relaxation.
Talalay Latex Comfort Padding
- This is a new, better spring system. The individual spring design and placement, attachment, proper insulation between rows of coils and careful control of finished sizing make for a super durable and unusually comfortable spring unit.
- A Powercore™ Unit would provide a good nights sleep without an ounce of additional padding, but of course we add progressive layers of premium quality Talalay latex.
- Designed for use with latex foam, all coils that make up a Powercore™ unit are proprietary winds of ultra- high tensile strength extremely flexible steel wire.
- Our wire's tensile strength is 20% more than wire used by the leading U.S. mass manufacturer. The coils are pre-loaded for strength and compressed into individual technical fabric pockets.
- To provide better reaction and response to body pressure points throughout the unit, the coils feature more turns, more wire and more flexibility than any previous design.
- The assembly and attachment of the springs into a complete innerspring unit is done by a CNC computer controlled robotic agglomerating machine.
- The very specifics of our Powercore Plus™ unit are trade secrets (coil designs, assembly techniques etc.) that required us to develop our own machinery to keep this knowledge "in house".
- We welcome visitors, with appointments, on a tour of our East Rutherford factory where these are made to see the machines and craftsmen in operation.
The comfort padding are layers of pure, American made Talalay latex.
- The Talalay latex process creates a more consistent padding material than latex using the Dunlop method.
- Latex foam is naturally cool, non-toxic, anti-bacterial and allergen resistant.
- Latex is a resilient support material and less prone to body impressions than petroleum based foams.
- The border is built right into our mattress with a carefully fashioned foam encasement.
- These arrangements are done to create mattresses with a traditionally firm, yet responsive feel.
- Underneath the upholstery, our Powercore™ Unit unobtrusively provides instant adjustment and progressive support for the user without external controls.
- Absolutely no solvents are used in the construction and assembly of our Estate™ Latex mattresses.
- The steel for the innersprings is mostly post-industrial recycled and is 100% recyclable.
- Our mattresses are Fire Retardant, designed and tested to meet CSPC standard 1633 without any use of chemical treatments,
- All foams used are US or Canadian made and meet very strict manufacturing standards for HAP and VOC emissions.
- Our foams are made without the use of PBDE, CFC's, mercury, lead or prohibited phthalates or other harmful substances.
- While no mattress is completely emissions free, ours should be as low as any in the marketplace.
- Customers can check foam manufacturer websites such as Carpenter (http://www.carpenter.com/), Hickory (http://www.hickorysprings.com/2008/Foam.html) and Latex International (http://www.latexfoam.com/) for more foam specific information.
|More Information - Choose a size|| ||close|
Standard U.S. Mattress Size
Daybed 33" x 75"
Twin 39" x 75"
Full 54" x 75"
Queen 60" x 80"
King 76" x 80"
If you are measuring your old mattress please note that dimensions
typically vary plus or minus 3/4" in either direction
|More Information - Boxsprings / Foundations|| ||close|
Order a Mattress alone if your bed is a platform bed or does not require a boxspring/foundation.
Order a Mattress AND Foundation if your bed uses a frame or includes a rail/frame system that uses a mattress and boxspring/foundation.
Note - King size includes two (2) Twin Extra Long boxspring/foundations when you order King size.
The top surface of mattress will be 2-1/2” lower when a 5” low profile foundation is used instead of 7-1/2” standard height foundation.