Savings are automatic online, in-store or on the phone.
• Extra 10% off orders up to $999.99
• Extra 20% off orders of $1000 or more
• Free Shipping on orders of $299 or more.
to most addresses within the continental US.
Discount & Free Shipping applied in shopping cart.
Powercore Estate™ Latex Mattresses
Better sleep, natural comfort and healthy support. Progressive layers of pure Talalay Latex combined with our exclusive Powercore™ Mattress Unit sense individual body contours and provide targeted levels of support for instant pressure response. Enjoy the energy boosting benefits of a deeper, more relaxing sleep. Instant comfort response and natural comfort of pure latex make this the best latex mattress on the market today.
- Plush yet supportive feel provides firm comfort with excellent pressure point relief
- Pure, American made Talalay latex is naturally cool, durable and sustainably produced
- Maintains a consistent body temperature throughout the night to enable a deeper sleep
- Great choice for partners with large weight differentials with individual response for each sleeper
- Powercore™ provides enhanced sensitivity and instant response to body pressure where needed
- Made to order in our local New Jersey factory
(more about powercore™)
|More Powercore™ Information|| ||close|
Estate™ Latex Mattress
Why are these mattresses different and unique?
Powercore™ Spring Mattress Units
- Because our care, experience and quality will help you realize your true sleep potential.
- Simply put, the way we put our top quality materials together makes a better mattress.
- The innovative designs and our investment in specialty equipment provides an ability to do things other manufacturers can't easily duplicate.
- You get the best materials available. If we can't find something good enough, we create it ourselves.
- You can buy with confidence. Estate™ Latex mattresses are made at our East Rutherford, NJ factory. Our quality control is 100%.
- Every mattress is carefully built and thoroughly checked by proud people who truly care.
The exclusive Powercore™ Mattress Unit is the secret behind achieving a new level of comfort and true relaxation.
Talalay Latex Comfort Padding
- This is a new, better spring system. The individual spring design and placement, attachment, proper insulation between rows of coils and careful control of finished sizing make for a super durable and unusually comfortable spring unit.
- A Powercore™ Unit would provide a good nights sleep without an ounce of additional padding, but of course we add progressive layers of premium quality Talalay latex.
- Designed for use with latex foam, all coils that make up a Powercore™ unit are proprietary winds of ultra- high tensile strength extremely flexible steel wire.
- Our wire's tensile strength is 20% more than wire used by the leading U.S. mass manufacturer. The coils are pre-loaded for strength and compressed into individual technical fabric pockets.
- To provide better reaction and response to body pressure points throughout the unit, the coils feature more turns, more wire and more flexibility than any previous design.
- The assembly and attachment of the springs into a complete innerspring unit is done by a CNC computer controlled robotic agglomerating machine.
- The very specifics of our Powercore Plus™ unit are trade secrets (coil designs, assembly techniques etc.) that required us to develop our own machinery to keep this knowledge "in house".
- We welcome visitors, with appointments, on a tour of our East Rutherford factory where these are made to see the machines and craftsmen in operation.
The comfort padding are layers of pure, American made Talalay latex.
- The Talalay latex process creates a more consistent padding material than latex using the Dunlop method.
- Latex foam is naturally cool, non-toxic, anti-bacterial and allergen resistant.
- Latex is a resilient support material and less prone to body impressions than petroleum based foams.
- The border is built right into our mattress with a carefully fashioned foam encasement.
- These arrangements are done to create mattresses with a traditionally firm, yet responsive feel.
- Underneath the upholstery, our Powercore™ Unit unobtrusively provides instant adjustment and progressive support for the user without external controls.
- Absolutely no solvents are used in the construction and assembly of our Estate™ Latex mattresses.
- The steel for the innersprings is mostly post-industrial recycled and is 100% recyclable.
- Our mattresses are Fire Retardant, designed and tested to meet CSPC standard 1633 without any use of chemical treatments,
- All foams used are US or Canadian made and meet very strict manufacturing standards for HAP and VOC emissions.
- Our foams are made without the use of PBDE, CFC's, mercury, lead or prohibited phthalates or other harmful substances.
- While no mattress is completely emissions free, ours should be as low as any in the marketplace.
- Customers can check foam manufacturer websites such as Carpenter (http://www.carpenter.com/), Hickory (http://www.hickorysprings.com/2008/Foam.html) and Latex International (http://www.latexfoam.com/) for more foam specific information.