Experience builds better mattreses and with every Rogers mattress you'll feel the difference of that experience.
Every mattress we make is built to dramatically improve you're ability to get a great nights sleep. As the manufacturer we can also insure that you'll never pay for hype or expensive advertising campaigns.
Great mattreses start with the springs.
The starting point for comfort and support begins with the mattress core. Other manufacturers
use foam blocks or off-the-shelf spring units for the core. We know better. That's why we design and
manufacture spring units to insure long term comfort, proper support and sleeping pleasure.
- Our Powercore™ Mattress Unit is a new, better spring system.
- The individual spring design and placement, attachment, proper insulation between rows of coils and careful control of finished sizing make for a super durable and unusually comfortable spring unit.
- The progressive support of our Powercore™ Mattress Unit senses individual body contours and provide targeted levels of support for the widest range of body types and sizes.
- Coils feature more turns, more wire and more flexibility to provide better reaction and response to pressure points.
- Tensile strength is 20% more than wire used by the leading U.S. mass manufacturer.
- A straightened coil laid side by side to a conventional coil would be 20% to 100% longer.
- More steel in a coil means more progressive support. More comfort.
Top quality padding and fabrics are the icing on the cake.
Our comfort padding options, soft, hypoallergenic covers and long wearing fabrics used to upholster each mattress provide the luxurious finishing touches that will welcome you home each night.
Talalay Latex Comfort Padding
- Our Talalay latex is a pure, natural product from trees that is certified for authenticity and quality.
- The Talalay process creates a more consistent padding material than latex using the Dunlop or other methods.
- It is naturally cool, non-toxic, anti-bacterial and allergen resistant.
Nano Comfort Layers
- Nano spring comfort layers consists of 1000's of tiny, individually pocketed springs, assembled into an integrated unit.
- Talalay Latex and Nano springs combined make the softest, most luxurious, yet supportive mattress surface possible.
- Unlike like regular coils, Nano spring coils do not get progressively harder
- Nano springs are compliant, providing luxurious comfort with out the drawbacks of other natural or synthetic luxury filling materials: Like shifting, loose and compressed layers of padding.
- Unlike horsehair, and other exotic filling materials in plush mattresses, Nano springs are hypo-allergenic.
Pulse Latex Comfort Padding
- The benefits of natural latex feel and comfort at an attractive price.
- Made using new Sonocore technology that uses 50% less energy to manufacture.
- More consistent foam structure than traditional Dunlop latex for better ventilation, durability and comfort.
Memory Foam Comfort Padding
- Originally developed in 1966 by NASA for astronauts and made famous by Tempurpedic®.
- Responds to body's heat and gently cradles you, relieving pressure points and improving circulation.
- Ours is Certi-Pur® certified Like Tempurpedic®, but we use only the highest quality.
Our commitment to responsible manufacturing.
Since we actually make the mattresses we sell, our commitment to manufacturing responsibly is more than a promise.
- Absolutely no solvents are used in the construction and assembly of our Powercore™ mattresses.
- Steel for springs is mostly post-industrial recycled and is 100% recyclable.
- Our Oekeo-Tex certified Natural Talalay Latex is CTC Gold Rated.
- Our other padding materials and fabrics are CertiPUR-US and Oekeo-Tex certified.
More information at: (CTC) Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified™, Certi-Pur®, Okeo-Tex® and SonoCore Pulse Latex.
- We use Fire Retardant designed and tested to meet CSPC standard 1633 without any use of chemical treatments.
- Our foams are made without the use of PBDE, CFC's, mercury, lead or prohibited phthalates or other harmful substances.