Quality materials. Superb craftsmanship.
- Working in metal, wood and upholstery, we have perfected our craft.
- Craftsmanship that is a tradition handed down from generation to generation.
- Quality materials engineered to last for generations.
- Authentic 19th, 20th and 21st century designs.
- Typically 3 to 5 times heavier than modern reproductions.
Quality + Value = Satisfaction
off made to
on all current production
on orders of $299 or more
beds & headboards.
Using recycled and plantation grown materials and non toxic adhesives and finishes
Bonus Savings Today
✔ Free Shipping to most U.S. addresses on orders $299 or more.
✔ 100 Day Money Back Comfort Trial on Mattresses
Quality and service since 1855
Over 7 generations of satisfied customers:
I had been looking for an Iron bed with Brass accent for a couple of years. I had seen a few, but hesitated when I read reviews. I wanted both, quality and look, in the same bed. I also needed a desig...
We were a bit apprehensive in ordering such an expensive bed from an online photo and description, but upon receiving it via FedEx today and assembling it, we are thrilled. It is a gorgeous bed, extre...
We had a task of furnishing tiny guest room where sleigh or curved type head and foot boards would be undesirable as taking extra room in already small space. Locally, I was terrified with overpriced ...