Charles P. Rogers is a proud member of The Hundred Year Association of New York.
The Association's functions:
- Recognizes companies and not-for-profit organizations over a century old.
- Rewards outstanding public service.
- Awards college scholarships to sons and daughters of City employees.
- Celebrates the rich and diverse history of private and public institutions.
- Plans and coordinates events to assist members mark milestones in their history.
For more information about the Association visit their website at: