In order to provide the highest level of service and accurate product information our policy is to sell direct rather than through outside web, retail and retail marketing services. Whether you order online, by phone or visit us in person, we're here to help in any way we can. Our staff is well versed in technical aspects of all our products and is equally qualified to assist you in selecting the right style to suit your specific needs. You can contact us by email and we'll get back to you right away or call us at 1-800-582-6229 weekdays 9am-8pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 12 noon-6pm Eastern Standard Time
All products on our website are currently in production, allowing us to offer substantial savings from our regular made-to-order prices. Price markdowns are available for a limited time only and are subject to change without notice. To take advantage of this special, limited time pricing we encourage you to order today.
Items that are in stock are ready to ship within a few days. When you add an item to your cart, availability is shown next to each item on your order.
Shipment to most continental U.S. addresses is made by our own trucks or carriers that specialize in furniture delivery. We take care of all the arrangements and you will be contacted when the delivery is scheduled to be made. Shipment to remote locations, off mainland, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and international addresses is easily arranged (give us a call for a quote).
Depending on weight and size, items are shipped one of two ways to most continental U.S. addresses: White Glove or Express Delivery. The "Shipping Class" on each product page specifies the type of delivery.
Applies to many of our products and is available to most addresses in the continental US.
- - Delivered to the room of choice in your home
- - Un-packaged
- - Assembled
- - Packaging debris is removed.
Preparing for delivery:
- - Space should be cleared to allow unpacking and set up.
- - Mattress only purchases, the bed frame should be empty, ready to have new mattress or mattress set placed into position.
- - Old mattress removal and old mattress disposal is available in most locations for an additional charge. Charges vary depending on local recycling costs in delivery area. For more information give us a call at 800-582-6229 or email email@example.com.
- - To deliver up more than two flights of stairs give us a call at 800-582-6229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
|Class B||Twin||Full||Queen||King||Cal King|
|Bed Storage Base w/ Drawers||275||325||325||345||345|
|Class C||Twin||Full||Queen||King||Cal King|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed||170|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including 1 mattress||205|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including pop up trundle||205|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including pop up trundle & 2 mattresses||305|
|Twin or Daybed Mattress - 33" or 39" (twin)||125|
|Platform Bed Mattress - Twin, Full, Queen, King||200|
|Mattress with Foundation - Full, Queen, King||235|
Clearance items are delivered to your door and do not include extra white glove services.
Delivered to your door. Applies to items where size and weight allows faster, more economical shipping. Available to most continental U.S. addresses.
|Class A||Twin||Full||Queen||King||Cal King|
|Class P||Twin||Full||Queen||King||Cal King|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed||150|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including 1 mattress||195|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including pop up trundle||195|
|Daybed or Trundle Bed including pop up trundle & 2 mattresses||285|
|Bed Linens/Mattress Covers||Flat rate $19 per order|
|Universal drawers (pair)||65|
|Mattress Topper||Twin/Twin XL 75||Full/Queen 105||King/Cal 125|
- - Express Service may be upgraded to White Glove Delivery for an additional fee.
- - Orders with a combination of White Glove and Express delivery items will be shipped via White Glove Delivery carrier. For example, where mattress is White Glove with set up included and bed is Express without assembly, bed assembly is available for $100.
Let us know if you're not comfortable! Our 100 Day Comfort Guarantee let's you exchange your mattress for a different model of the same size, or return it for a refund. If new one is more expensive, you only pay the difference. If less we refund the difference. Simply contact us within 100 days of delivery and we will gladly make it right. Custom orders and flex mattresses are not eligible for exchange or return. Policy effective for new orders placed 8/31/2018 or after.
Each of our mattresses has a model specific warranty. Please inquire with a sales representative for model warranty specifics at 800-582-6229.
The built in steel structural support used in our beds is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for as long as you own your Charles P. Rogers bed. Simply return it to our factory and we will repair or replace it at no charge exclusive of transportation costs. Our service department is always available to dispense advice and touch-up supplies or to arrange non-warranty repairs.
If your order is delivered damaged you should contact us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement at no additional cost.
If you would like to return an item other than a mattress covered under or 100 Day Comfort Guarantee policy we require that you contact us within 10 days of receiving it.
- - Return items must be unused and in original condition.
- - Returned furniture is subject to 20% refurbishing fee.
- - Sheets, mattress protectors and encasements may only be returned if not used and in original package.
- - Any original delivery charges and service charges are not refundable.
- - Additional return fees may apply in remote delivery areas.
NOTE ON WOOD & METAL FINISHES: We have done our best to provide useful and accurate information. As with all unique, handmade items- descriptions and photographs may not exactly match the actual product due to natural variations in materials, the hand finishing process and the limitations of color printing/computer monitors and browser settings.
As a small company who manufactures and sells our own products we are able to accommodate a wide range of special needs on a timely basis and at reasonable rates. Our sales staff is knowledgeable and well qualified to discuss your requirements. Examples of some of the more common services we provide are listed below:
- - Twin and Full extra long beds (80")
- - Alternate finish colors
- - Alternate woods and veneers
- - Split Queen mattress foundations and rail systems
- - Water bed frames
- - Higher or lower bed rail systems
Our Customer Service department is ready to help you with any questions you may have. Please call 1-800-561-0467 Monday through Friday 9-6 or email us at email@example.com.